At Jacobs and Brichford, we proudly produce eight delicious varieties of farmstead artisan cheese. All of our cheese is processed with raw milk, sourced only from our farm’s grass-fed herd.
- Ameribella is our semi-soft, washed rind cheese, inspired by the cheeses of Northern Italy, with a salty, savory and mildly lactic flavor. Good Food Awards Winner 2015.
- Adair is a raw milk cheese, aged a minimum of 60 days. Modeled after farmstead cheeses from southeastern France, the Adair is a mold-ripened cheese with a semi-soft paste. Good Food Awards Winner 2016.
- Briana is a semi-firm, smear-ripened cheese, dense and easily melted. It is carefully aged for a minimum of 90 days to develop a wonderfully complex flavor.
- Briana with Truffles is semi-firm, smear-ripened cheese, dense and easily melted, made with Italian truffle oil and black truffles throughout the cheese. Second Place Winner at American Cheese Society 2016.
- Everton is aged 8-12 months, styled after Alpine style cheeses, with a firm, creamy texture and a savory, sweet flavor that gets sharper with age. Good Food Awards Winner 2014. United States Cheese Championship Second Award in Class 2017.
- Everton Premium Reserve is our Everton, carefully aged for a minimum of 18 months, fully developing the sharper flavors, yet retaining it’s subtle sweetness. United States Cheese Championships Best In Class 2017.
- JQ is a fresh, soft-ripened cheese, aged 60 days, that comes in a small brick weighing about one pound. Smooth and balanced, this cheese has a beautiful mold and an earthy and umami flavor.
- Tomme de Fayette, our version of a traditional tomme, is a grassy, complex cheese that is in a wheel weighing about eight pounds and is 8 inches across the top. The cheese is allowed to naturally age, with the rind going from slightly mold covered to speckled and semi-firm.
Because we use the freshest milk from our own grass-fed cows, our specialty cheeses have a delicious flavor unique to our farm. Our cheeses are hand crafted with care using our own specially-developed artisan recipes and the freshest grass-fed ingredients. We know you will taste the difference.
For more information contact Maize at firstname.lastname@example.org